FLEMING TRAILED CHAIN HARROWS
Scarifying has long since been regarded as one of the most efficient ways of promoting grass growth. Scarifying removes weeds and moss, aerates the soil, breaks up sods and surface crusting, improves moisture and improves herbicide absorption which stimulates the growth of grass.
Fleming grass harrows have been designed to cater for all grassland operations and can also be used to level out equestrian centres and tracks.
Fleming offer 5 models of trailed grass harrow:
GH4 - 1.2m / 4ft
GH6 - 1.8m / 6ft
GH8 - 2.5m / 8ft
GH10 - 3m / 10ft
GH12 - 3.7m / 12ft
- More cost effective than the mounted version
- Suitable for small compact tractors
- Simple towing eye
- Quick and simple to assemble
- Reduces the need for artificial fertiliser
- Excellent for lifting out moss, spreading manure and levelling mole hills
- Also excellent for root aeration which promotes improved water infiltration and growth
- Strong robust design ensures long life and minimum maintenance
Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs - give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice