MS 462 C-M 20"
The MS 462 C-M forestry chainsaw is the lightest high-performance saw in its class. With impressive acceleration, you can rely on this forestry chainsaw to deliver the results you need when felling and pruning medium to large trees.
The economical STIHL 2-MIX engine, coupled with M-Tronic technology, delivers an efficient performance without compromising on the power you need in a forestry chainsaw.
The MS 462 C-M has a STIHL anti-vibration system so you can comfortably use the saw for extended periods of time. In addition, the new design means that it is easier to manoeuvre and, with less gyroscopic force on acceleration, it is also easier to stay in full control of the saw at all times.
For everyday maintenance, the long-life HD2 filter features an oil and water repellent surface and can be easily cleaned, whilst the captive nuts on the sprocket cover make it easier for regular bar and chain maintenance.
At STIHL, we understand that everyone’s needs are different and one bar length doesn’t fit all so the MS 462 C-M forestry chainsaw is available in multiple different bar lengths.
18" supplied with rollomatic E guide bar. 20" & 25" supplied with rollomatic ES light as pictured.
Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs - give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice