MS 211 C-BE Chainsaw (Picco Duro) - 16" Bar
Fitted with sharp chain to last up to four times longer than standard saw chains
The first Picco Duro saw chain with carbide cutters, designed to stay sharp for up to four times longer than standard saw chains. Its 'stay sharp' properties reduce maintenance and optimise performance and the low vibration characteristics make it safer and more comfortable to work with. Also includes all additional ""Comfort"" features like our Chain Quick Tensioning (B) and ErgoStart (E) system, for lower fuel consumption, fast and easy chain adjustment, and easier starting.
Instruction is necessary to recognize or assess the dangers of a chainsaw. Please wear protective clothing and equipment.
You can find videos showing you how to fill your machine with fuel and oil, fit bars and chains and start your chainsaw here.
Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs - give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice