FLEMING HYDRAULIC TIPPING TRANSPORT BOX
Manufactured to the highest of standards, the hydraulic box has a robust and durable steel construction.
There are 2 ranges of hydraulic transport boxes, available in a range of sizes:
Compact hydraulic transport box
HYD4C - 4ft/ 1.25m
HYD5C - 5ft/ 1.5m
Hydraulic transport box
HYD5 - 5ft/ 1.5m
HYD6 - 6ft/ 1.8m
HYD66 - 6ft6/ 2m
HYD7 - 7ft/ 2.17m
Features of the Compact Hydraulic Transport Box Range:
- Boxes to suit tractors from 16 - 60 horse power
- Range of 3pl settings to suit most tractors
- Reinforced nose plate allows the unit to be used to scoop up material and contain it in transport without the need for a back door
- Require D/A spool valve
FEATURES OF LARGE HYDRAULIC BOXES:
- Internal reinforcing shoes tie the strength of the floor to the cross beams on the back of the box creating a solid back plate to absorb the force of high horse power tractors
- The reinforcing shoes have smooth rounded edges for easy unloading and cleaning
- Heavy duty double acting ram
- Reinforced floor
- Reinforced nose plate
- Heavy duty structural box section hitch with reinforced joints for extra strength
- The 5mm thick folded form of the box has 2 internal reinforcing beams across the back of the body of the box eliminating any flexing when the box is under heavy load
- The heel of the box is fitted with a scraping blade, supported by the floor skids further adding reinforcing strength to the back of the box and giving the capability of grading and levelling stones, sand, soil etc
Available in a variety of sizes from 4ft to 6ft. Select your size from the right hand side of this page to view pricing
Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs - give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice