The new BR 800 is STIHL’s most powerful backpack blower to date. Designed with both power and comfort in mind, this machine is a fantastic choice for local authorities, landscapers and contractors with enough strength to take on the toughest jobs with ease.
With a blowing force of 41 N (BR 700 is 35 N), the BR 800 is an excellent tool for clearing heavy, wet leaves in the Autumn & Winter months.
Excellent power to weight ratio makes the BR 800 easy to operate. Thanks to the ergonomic carrying system (S shaped shoulder strap, chest strap and hip belt) it is comfortable to use throughout the day. The strain reducing blower tube makes it easy to handle too. A handy eyelet is located in the backplate which allows you to hang the blower up for storage. Starting the machine is simple and easy to do thanks to the side start pull cord. The blower can be easily restarted when taking a break from work with a firm pull of the cord. And of course it can also be stopped using the switch on the handle so there’s no need to remove the machine if you’re taking a quick break or wanting to move from area to area.
The 4-MIX engine of the machine means lower fuel consumption and an increase in run-time meaning more time can be spent working. The length of the blower tube and position of the handle can be adjusted quickly without the need for tools. The blower tube is easy to swivel and has a wide blowing range, lowering the strain felt when working. It also features the STIHL Anti vibration System to reduce the vibration felt on your back.
Why Buy From Hunt Forest Group?
- All Machines are pre-assembled – Nothing leaves our site in a box to ensure our product experts have correctly assembled the item guaranteeing client happiness.
- In house Product Experts
- Product Experts can assist in recommending the correct products tailored to your specific needs - give us a call on 01425 472572 before placing your order to ensure you are selecting the correct machine for your needs.
- Full handover’s are conducted including explanation of safety features of each product to ensure our clients are safe and have a good understanding before using it for the first time at home.
- Able to provide demonstrations on chain tensioning & filing, as well as re-spooling trimmer heads
- In house service, warranty and parts support
- On hand 6 days a week for after sales support and advice